Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday is For Feeding Your E-Reader 8.17.12

This might be the last Friday edition of Feed Your Reader.  Some of these deals only last for a day or so and then they are gone.  I think you might be losing some deals.  Be sure to follow me on Twitter @mikeleake so that you can get daily deals.

I remember watching Jim Kelly play for the Bills.  I also remember cheering against him.  After hearing the story of he and his wife Jill, count me a fan.  Without a Word chronicles the story of Jim and Jill Kelly and their terminally ill and severely disabled son, Hunter.

only $2.99

The testimony of Joni Eareckson Tada is a phenomenal story of the gospel’s power.  You can get her biography, Joni

only $3.99

For some reason I want to buy this book.  I have no idea about it’s contents so if you buy it and it’s horrible don’t blame me.  But something about it is intriguing.  The author of The Toaster Project builds a toaster from scratch and chronicles his 9 month journey. 

Try it for $2.99

I haven’t read this one either but I’m intrigued by English History and so I may give this one a shot.  The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown.

only .99

This is a book of “little-known historical trivia that will enlighten and delight”.  Sounds like my cup of tea.  The Pocket Guide to Brilliance by Bart King

for $1.99

One of the books that I love to read to Isaiah and Hannah is The Jesus Storybook Bible.  Starting on August 28th, and if I pre-order it, I can do that on my iPad for

only $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...