Saturday, January 1, 2011

Today in Blogworld 1.1.11

It feels strange to write .11 for the year.  May 2011 be more Christ-centered than 2010!  And may His Kingdom advance…

It looks like his Kingdom is advancing, check out this compilation of tweets from Paul Washer

Tony Reinke shares his 2011 goals.  I pray that the Lord gives you favor to accomplish these things in 2011, Tony. 

9Marks 2010 and beyond.

Great article by Matt Johnson on moralism:  Moralism’s Cruel Stick and Carrot.

As usual Justin Taylor has done the blogworld a great service in compiling various Bible Reading Plans, also he has compiled various new years resolutions and change stuff.

Joe Thorn mentions 11 books he’ll likely read in 2011.

I launched a new blog on John Newton.  Check out the first post here.  Also my friend Brian has launched a new blog that you can access here, I’m excited to read what he has to write.

You need to read this by Paul Tripp on New Year’s Resolutions.

Piper is back.  Check out his report on his leave of absence

That’ll keep you busy for today…I have a few more but they will wait until tomorrow.  Sorry no videos today.  But if you are dying to see something funny watch these.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,

    Wow, thank you for visiting my blog and linking to my Paul Washer compilation! Praise the Lord! I like your site. You have great resources out here. I look forward to getting to know you.

    Yours for Him,
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...