Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Worship Music

On Wednesday’s I will feature a few of Amazon’s $5 albums from the Christian genre.  They aren’t necessarily “praise and worship” music but they represent Christ nonetheless.

Lecrae’s newest CD: Rehab is a steal at only 5 bucks:

Jeremy Camp is always solid.  His latest offering We Cry Out: The Worship Project is certainly worth 5 dollars.

If you haven’t picked up Tedashii’s CD: Identity Crisis you need to.

I’ve never liked Casting Crowns as much as most people.  Nothing against them, just a little to “popular” for my taste.  But I still may pick this one up since it’s only 5 dollars:  Until The Whole World Hears

As much as I love LeCrae and Tedashii this John Mark McMillen CD: The Medicine may be my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...