Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today in Blogworld 10.06.12

Tips for Preaching Through Books of the Bible

Justin Nale gives us 8 practical tips for preaching through various books of the Bible.  I think his first tip might be the most important. 

End Game

Have you heard that Curt Schilling might have to sell his bloody sock?  This article explains why.  Schilling started a video game company and it blew up in his face.  Looks like an interesting read.  (HT: Challies)

Shannon MacFarlane Sproul

Grab your tissues for this one.  R.C. Sproul Jr., who recently lost a wife, has now lost his fifteen year old daughter.  Read the article and pray for the Sproul family. 

Dangerous Calling

Watch the video and read the excerpts for Paul Tripp’s new book on pastoral ministry.  As soon as I get caught up on my reading I’m going to try to order this one.  You can beat me to it. 

I found this pretty funny:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...