Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today in Blogworld 10.10.12

Deep Roots Library

This is a pretty cool project.  The goal of Deep Roots Library is to take classic Christian works and make them more accessible in the digital world.  They have some really solid books already.  The good news for pastors is that you can get 15 free books for Pastor Appreciation month.

Farewell to the American Protestant Majority

According to a new study by the Pew Forum for the first time in our history Protestants are not the majority in America.  Russell Moore reflects on this reality.

The Art of Neighboring

Tim Challies brings a little conviction about my lack of knowing my neighbors.  He also does an excellent job of encouraging me to buy the book The Art of Neighboring

Storytelling and Your Brain

This is an interesting article on the effects of dramatic storytelling on your brain chemistry.  Cool stuff.  (HT: David Murray)

Ducks Out of Water

I don’t normally link to myself, but I’m going to on this one.  I really want you to watch this video and see how it relates to redemption.  This article got very little attention yesterday and that stinks because the video is such a wonderful picture of what being transformed by Christ looks like. 

If you are fascinated by monkeys then you’ll love this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...