Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today in Blogworld 10.03.12

What Do I Owe to the Person Who Differs From Me

Justin Taylor summarizes a classic article from Roger Nicole.  This is very helpful for pursuing peace in our relationships. 

Is Same-Sex Attraction Sinful?

David, The Thirsty Theologian, tackles a very dicey question in our culture.  How do you think he handles it?  Do you agree with him that attraction is sinful?

The Finest Young Sportswriter in America

I have benefited from the writings of Thomas Lake.  I appreciated learning more about him in this interview with Owen Strachan. 

Pros and Cons of Becoming a Geezer

I’m not sure if I have won the right to laugh at this or not.  But I find it hilarious.  Mark Altrogge looks at the pros and cons of becoming older. 

Wow, brave.  I think I’d run from that lady too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...